Description: Fresh lavender, rose and calendula blossoms grown right here in Oregon are blended with pink clay to draw out impurities and leave your skin soft and supple. Cold pressed oils deeply moisturize and antioxidant rich botanicals fight free radicals deep in the skin. Calendula and chamomile soothe sensitive skin and help stimulate cellular regeneration and collagen production, making skin more elastic and supple.
Indications: Twice weekly for deep hydration and calming
Benefits: Calms dry, irritated skin while drawing toxins out of pores. Nourishes skin with vitamins and minerals. Increases elasticity and smooths and plumps dehydrated skin.
Skin Type: Dry, sensitive, itchy, irritated and mature skin
2 fl oz / 60ml
Directions: Cleanse your skin and pat dry. Smooth on a thin layer of Oregon Blossom Hydrating Mask. Let set for 10-20 minutes. Remove with warm water.
Alternative: Double Action Cleansing Grains paired with Vata Ayurvedic Facial Serum.
Added Benefit: While mask is setting, mist with Bulgarian Rose Hydrosal.
- Bulgarian Rose: Cooling, calming, and high in vitamin C, which scavenges free radicals. Research shows that rose controls and balances sebum production; the anti-bacterial properties prevent acne, pimples, wrinkles, soothes sunburns and rejuvenates stressed skin.
- Oregon Lavender: Calming to itchy, irritated skin, and nerves. Lavender is anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory.
- Roman Chamomile: Calming for both skin and spirit chamomile soothes irritated and inflamed skin. It's anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral prooperties making it safe for delicate skin. Extensive research has confirmed the plant’s usefulness in treating minor abrasions, cuts, and scrapes, and as a sedative and sleep aid.
- Raw Oregon Honey: Honey's humectant properties make this ingredient deeply hydrating. Rich in vitamins and minerals, it soothes dry, irritated skin, and kills bacteria.
- Calendula oil: One of the most effective topical oils for calming inflammation. Gentle, cooling, and soothing for sensitive, dry and damaged skin, rashes, and other skin disorders. Helps speed cellular regeneration and collagen systhesis.
- Rosehip seed powder: Gentle manual exfoliator; rich in vitamin C.
Full ingredients list: pink clay, Bulgarian rose distillate*, raw Oregon honey*, neroli (orange blossom) distillate, jojoba esters*, vegetable emulsifying wax (non-GMO corn/soy), rose petal powder*, cocoa butter*^, cold-pressed sunflower oil*, ritha (acacia sinuata), rosehip seed powder*, xanthan gum, vitamin E oil (wheat-free mixed tocopherols)*, rosemary extract, diazolidinyl urea (preservative), iodopropynyl butylcarbamate (preservative), Oregon lavender essential oil*, ylang ylang essential oil, Bulgarian rose absolute.
^Fair Trade Certified
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.